The Craft Factory is excited to host many types of events.
Our space comfortably sits 12 crafters, but can be expanded to hold up to 20 (or so – we’re happy to work something out with larger groups).
We offer space for birthday parties and private groups, as well as host special monthly events.
We also participate in local events, such as parades, fairs, and festivals, and partner with local shops, schools, and community centers to bring our crafts into the community.
Special Events at The Craft Factory
What is a special event?
A special event can be many things. It can be a private event held with you and your selected group of people, an event open to the public that The Craft Factory is hosting ourselves, or a community event we’re taking part of, such as First Friday or Multnomah Days.
Private events are similar to birthday parties in their initial make-up. The Craft Factory will provide you and your guests with a private space for a crafting party.
- 2 hours of private studio space, including our crafts and embellishments
- Space for up to 12 crafters is included in the initial cost
- A Craft Factory staff member to host your party
- Plates, silverware, napkins, and cups
- Birthday decorations
- Set-up and clean-up
- Food and drinks
- The guests
- Any additional materials specific to your group event
- The Craft Factory Private Event: $200 for up to 12 crafters
- After 12 crafters, the fee for each additional guest who will be crafting is $10.
- A 50% deposit is required within 48 hours of booking to secure the event date.
- The remaining 50% of the party cost is due on the day of the event.
- Discounts are available for evening and mid-week events.
We are more than happy to discuss specific requests and circumstances of your party. Please give us a call at 503.577.4310, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our contact form.
Special Event Examples:
- First Friday
- Back-to-School Day
- Honored Citizen Day (held in partnership with a local senior center)
- BYOB Adult Date Night
- Multnomah Days
- Halloween at the Oregon Zoo
Who do we partner with?
Girl Scout troops, Boy Scout troops, Cub Scout troops, Campfire Girls, sports teams, classrooms, senior centers, and more! Here are a few examples:
- Arts & Crafts at Nectar Frozen Yogurt Lounge in Sellwood and Multnomah Village
- Southwest Community Center events
- Partner Party with Summa Academy
Check our calendar for event times, click on the pages for birthday parties and private groups, or contact us for more information at 503.577.4310 or email@example.com.