The Craft Factory is excited to host many types of events.
Our space comfortably holds up to 20 crafters (or so – we’re happy to work something out with larger groups).
We offer space for birthday parties and private groups, as well as host special monthly events.
We also participate in local events, such as parades, fairs, and festivals, and partner with local shops, schools, and community centers to bring our crafts into the community.
Special Events at The Craft Factory
What is a special event?
A special event can be many things. It can be a private event held with you and your selected group of people, an event open to the public that The Craft Factory is hosting ourselves, or a community event we’re taking part of, such as Multnomah Days.
Private events are similar to birthday parties in their initial make-up. The Craft Factory will provide you and your guests with a private space for a crafting party.
- Private studio space, including our crafts and embellishments
- A Craft Factory staff member to host your party
- Plates, silverware, napkins, and cups
- Set-up and clean-up
- Food and drinks
- The guests
- Any additional materials specific to your group event
- $100 for 1-hour studio rental
- $25 each additional hour
- Plus, $10 per crafter (includes 1 craft)
- A 50% deposit is required within 48 hours of booking to secure the event date.
- The remaining 50% of the party cost is due on the day of the event.
We are more than happy to discuss specific requests and circumstances of your party. Please give us a call at 503.577.4310, email us at craftfactorypdx(at)gmail(dot)com, or visit our contact form.